In this course we will teach you how to cook the popular appetizers from Japan, Takoyaki and Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pizza).
They need to be eaten when hot so that you can taste the crunchiness of the squid or any other seafood.
You will also learn the infamous VSCHOOL Tonkatsue sauce used for both appetizers which you cannot miss.
Suitable applicants could be anyone from those who wish to learn cooking, add a new menu to their restaurant or even sell the appetizers in booths.
– Takoyaki flour ingredients
Students will be able to do it. Roll the takoyaki in 2 pans per person to practice your hands. So it will definitely be done. Because there is a chef giving advice during the making.
3. TONKATSU SAUCE for pouring Takoyaki and Okonomiyaki
It’s a special recipe sauce from The V School (not using ready-made sauce. in teaching) This sauce, besides being used with Takoyaki and Okonomiyaki, can also be used as a sauce for fried pork cutlets.
1 sessions (3 hrs.)
normal 3,500 baht, promotion = net 2,500 baht
This price included…
- Cost of raw materials and equipment
- Study books
- Certificate (issued by The V School)
- Mobile Application for reviewing studies in the form of images and videos.
*This price does not include Apron and hat valued at 250 baht
- The minimum to open a course is 3 students or more, with a maximum of not more than 10 people per course. In the case that the number of students does not reach The institute will call to inform you at least 3-5 days before the course postponement. and will be postponed to the next round
- In case you want to cancel The institute reserves the right. No refunds under any circumstances. But customers can change to other courses, both live courses at the institute and online courses. at the same value If the value is greater, pay the remaining difference.
- In the case that the value of the purchased course is less than 10,000 baht, there will be an additional apron and hat cost of 250 baht per set. But if the course purchased is higher than 10,000 baht, there will be 1 set of apron and hat free (only for new students). Students must bring Aprons and apron hats must be brought with you at all times until graduation.
Note: In the case that the customer wishes to postpone the class date. Please notify the school at least 3 days in advance. If later than that, there will be a fine of 2,000 baht / person (except for the Lobster and Salmon courses, inform 1 week in advance or a fine of 4,000 baht / person). As reserved, the school reserves the right to return the deposit.
If the registered course is postponed suddenly more than 3 times without notifying the school in advance. We reserve the right to not allow students to attend classes and reserve the right not to issue a certificate to that registrant.