Gyoza is a Chinese snack. Very popular in Japan It can be noticed that most Japanese restaurants like to serve it as an appetizer. Especially in ramen shops
Nowadays, many restaurants Popular shops in Thailand Bring ready-made frozen gyoza from the factory. Let’s serve it in the shop. But actually
Making gyoza from fresh dough It will have a delicious, mellow taste and make it unique to the store better than using ready-made products.
The V School therefore opens a course on making fresh dough gyoza and various sauce recipes. used to serve with gyoza
Trainees will have hands-on experience with every menu. From making fresh dough sheets Making and wrapping 3 gyoza dumplings, making various dipping sauces. Both Japanese and Chinese style frying
- Pork gyoza
- Chicken gyoza
- Vegetable gyoza
- Gyoza sauce
- Spicy gyoza sauce
- chili oil
- Panfried gyoza
- Crispy gyoza
6 hours course, 1 full day from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (with lunch break)
From normally 9,000 baht, promotion = net 7,500 baht
This price included…
- Cost of raw materials and equipment
- Study books
- Certificate (issued by The V School)
- Mobile Application for reviewing studies in the form of images and videos.
*This price does not include Apron and hat valued at 250 baht
- The minimum to open a course is 3 students or more, with a maximum of not more than 10 people per course. In the case that the number of students does not reach The institute will call to inform you at least 3-5 days before the course postponement. and will be postponed to the next round
- In case you want to cancel The institute reserves the right. No refunds under any circumstances. But customers can change to other courses, both live courses at the institute and online courses. at the same value If the value is greater, pay the remaining difference.
- In the case that the value of the purchased course is less than 10,000 baht, there will be an additional apron and hat cost of 250 baht per set. But if the course purchased is higher than 10,000 baht, there will be 1 set of apron and hat free (only for new students). Students must bring Aprons and apron hats must be brought with you at all times until graduation.
Note: In the case that the customer wishes to postpone the class date. Please notify the school at least 3 days in advance. If later than that, there will be a fine of 2,000 baht / person (except for the Lobster and Salmon courses, inform 1 week in advance or a fine of 4,000 baht / person). As reserved, the school reserves the right to return the deposit.
If the registered course is postponed suddenly more than 3 times without notifying the school in advance. We reserve the right to not allow students to attend classes and reserve the right not to issue a certificate to that registrant.