The word “izakaya” in Japanese is often translated as “Japanese pub,” which is designed to be a place to drink. For many people living in Japanese cities
It is well known that An izakaya is a restaurant or place for evening gatherings of friends or co-workers. If you say it seriously
Izakayas are almost no different from other restaurants. But we can separate izakayas from other restaurants. It comes from two distinctive characteristics:
- The menu at an izakaya usually comes in small portions rather than a large set menu or dishes made from main dishes such as tonkotsu or pork slices
- Waiters in an izakaya are prepared to take drink orders from customers immediately after they sit down.
While many izakaya restaurants have excellent menus, the restaurant was founded To be a place to sit and drink, the food has become more of a complement to the drink.
Modern izakayas in major cities These days, the interiors are decorated in a chic manner, not unlike the pictures on the pages of home decoration magazines.
And the food in the restaurant is very creative, such as freshly made tofu or meat from small farms.
As for the drink menu, it might be Sake from various prefectures in Japan or shochu, drinks from various sources in the country.
and additionally with various excellent international wines The music playing in the background might be Brazilian music or jazz from the ’60s.
Tourists who come to Japan may have an idea that Izakaya restaurants are decorated in the old style.
It feels “authentic” but it isn’t. These old shops are just shops that give off a nostalgic feeling.
But it can create a lot of fun. On the contrary, we should also know that good food
And the most authentic is usually served in stylishly decorated restaurants located in office buildings or general department stores in Japan.
- FISH CROQUETTE
- CRAB CROQUETTE
- SALMON BALL
- SEARED MAGURO WITH SHOYU SAUCE
- NASU DENGAKU
- MAGURO NATTO MISO
- SPICY YAKIBUTA
6 hours course, 1 full day from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (with lunch break)
normal 9,000 baht, promotion = net 7,500 baht
This price included…
- Cost of raw materials and equipment
- Study books
- Certificate (issued by The V School)
- Mobile Application for reviewing studies in the form of images and videos.
*This price does not include Apron and hat valued at 250 baht
- The minimum to open a course is 3 students or more, with a maximum of not more than 10 people per course. In the case that the number of students does not reach The institute will call to inform you at least 3-5 days before the course postponement. and will be postponed to the next round
- In case you want to cancel The institute reserves the right. No refunds under any circumstances. But customers can change to other courses, both live courses at the institute and online courses. at the same value If the value is greater, pay the remaining difference.
- In the case that the value of the purchased course is less than 10,000 baht, there will be an additional apron and hat cost of 250 baht per set. But if the course purchased is higher than 10,000 baht, there will be 1 set of apron and hat free (only for new students). Students must bring Aprons and apron hats must be brought with you at all times until graduation.
Note: In the case that the customer wishes to postpone the class date. Please notify the school at least 3 days in advance. If later than that, there will be a fine of 2,000 baht / person (except for the Lobster and Salmon courses, inform 1 week in advance or a fine of 4,000 baht / person). As reserved, the school reserves the right to return the deposit.
If the registered course is postponed suddenly more than 3 times without notifying the school in advance. We reserve the right to not allow students to attend classes and reserve the right not to issue a certificate to that registrant.