For anyone who wants to start a Japanese restaurant business.
Must be this course: Basic skill by Japanese chef.
Suitable for people who want a solid foundation with Japanese chefs. or people with no experience
Focus on teaching the basics From using each type of knife, slicing, chopping, slicing.
Management of each type of meat Including beef, pork, fish and chicken.
Complete with sauce, ready to make popular menus from raw ingredients. Must not miss!!
Taught by a Japanese chef with more than 22 years of experience in Japanese food.
Menu and techniques that will be received in this course
- Teaching how to use a knife Sharpening knives with a stone
- Teach how to use knives with each type of meat.
- Basics of slicing, chopping, and slicing
- Details of various meats
✅ Parts of Beef for basic cooking
✅ Parts of Pork for basic cooking
✅ Parts of Fish for basic cooking
✅ Parts of Chicken for basic cooking
- Menu that will be studied in this course
From normal 15,000 baht, promotion = net 12,500 baht
This price includes…
- Cost of raw materials and equipment
- Study books
- Certificate (issued by The V School)
- Mobile Application for reviewing studies in the form of images and videos.
- Apron and hat worth 250 baht (only for new students)
- The minimum to open a course is 3 students or more, with a maximum of not more than 10 people per course. In the case that the number of students does not reach The institute will call to inform you at least 3-5 days before the course postponement. and will be postponed to the next round
- In case you want to cancel The institute reserves the right. No refunds under any circumstances. But customers can change to other courses, both live courses at the institute and online courses. at the same value If the value is greater, pay the remaining difference.
- In the case that the value of the purchased course is less than 10,000 baht, there will be an additional apron and hat cost of 250 baht per set. But if the course purchased is higher than 10,000 baht, there will be 1 set of apron and hat free (only for new students). Students must bring Aprons and apron hats must be brought with you at all times until graduation.
Note: In the case that the customer wishes to postpone the class date. Please notify the school at least 3 days in advance. If it is later than that, there will be a fine of 2,000 baht / person (except for the Lobster and Salmon courses, notify 1 week in advance or a fine of 4,000 baht / person) or if Didn’t come to report. As reserved, the school reserves the right to return the deposit.
If the registered course is postponed suddenly more than 3 times without notifying the school in advance. We reserve the right to not allow students to attend classes and reserve the right not to issue a certificate to that registrant.