Japanese style vegetable carving art course To use for decorating Japanese food dishes. It is both eye candy and visual enhancement.
Because the Japanese pay attention to the appearance, color, smell, and taste of food. Things used to decorate dishes
It will help promote beauty and appetizing. The Japanese principle in arranging food plates is to arrange the plates as if they were edible paintings.
From the point of view of the placement, the main importance is given to the eater. It also incorporates the Japanese concept of seasons into the food.
Teaching in this course It will help develop skills in using Japanese knives. and create learning ideas
Concepts that can be applied to other types of food, vegetables, and fruits. By adhering to the following important techniques
1. Katsura-Muki (Rotary peeling)
cutting radishes into thin sheets that won’t fall apart. It is a basic and traditional technique of Japanese chefs. That everyone must be Culinary schools in Japan If you cannot do this technique, you will not be considered a failure. This basic principle will lead to decoration in a variety of styles to be used as food containers. and chrysanthemum
2. Japanese Fan / Bamboo
2.1 Japanese Fan, carved into a Japanese fan.
2.2 Carving a bamboo tree
3.1 Sakura, type 1
3.1 Sakura, type 2
6 hours course, 1 full day from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (with lunch break)
normal 6,500 baht, promotion = net 5,500 baht
This price included…
- Cost of raw materials and equipment
- Study books
- Certificate (issued by The V School)
- Mobile Application for reviewing studies in the form of images and videos.
*This price does not include Apron and hat valued at 250 baht
- The minimum to open a course is 3 students or more, with a maximum of not more than 10 people per course. In the case that the number of students does not reach The institute will call to inform you at least 3-5 days before the course postponement. and will be postponed to the next round
- In case you want to cancel The institute reserves the right. No refunds under any circumstances. But customers can change to other courses, both live courses at the institute and online courses. at the same value If the value is greater, pay the remaining difference.
- In the case that the value of the purchased course is less than 10,000 baht, there will be an additional apron and hat cost of 250 baht per set. But if the course purchased is higher than 10,000 baht, there will be 1 set of apron and hat free (only for new students). Students must bring Aprons and apron hats must be brought with you at all times until graduation.
Note: In the case that the customer wishes to postpone the class date. Please notify the school at least 3 days in advance. If later than that, there will be a fine of 2,000 baht / person (except for the Lobster and Salmon courses, inform 1 week in advance or a fine of 4,000 baht / person). As reserved, the school reserves the right to return the deposit.
If the registered course is postponed suddenly more than 3 times without notifying the school in advance. We reserve the right to not allow students to attend classes and reserve the right not to issue a certificate to that registrant.