Autumn (Aki) is between September and November.
For the Japanese, autumn is the season changing the color of the leaves. (紅葉, Koyo) The cooler the air, the easier it is for the body to get hungry. Autumn (秋: aki) is known as the season of eating (食の秋: Shoku no Aki), and this season is when more delicious things come out than any other season, such as persimmons (柿: kaki), chestnuts (栗: kuri), pumpkins (カボチャ: kabocha), and new rice (新米
:shimmai). New tea (新茶: shincha) and many other goodies the most popular snack during this period is “Miyama no Aki” (meaning “autumn in the canyon”), or three layers of yokan with different textures and flavors on each layer. Nerigiri, Ohagi sweets, Dorayaki, Warabi Mochi, Kirikintan made from chestnuts, etc.
The Aki no Wagashi course includes:
1. Nama Chocolate Nama Chocolate or Fresh Chocolate A Japanese-style dessert with bite-sized pieces of soft chocolate.
2.Misu kuri kudzu mochi is Mochi obtained from the kutsu root is stuffed with chestnuts and sweet potatoes.
3. Ohagi tsubuan is a snack made from glutinous rice mixed with rice. Steamed and coarsely crushed to the extent that the remaining rice grains are left, forming into balls. Wrap the outside in scrambled red bean paste, kinako powder, or ground sesame seeds.
4. Yaki imo, an adaptation of ordinary burnt potatoes to be more interesting and appetizing.
5. Kuri manju means chestnut, the filling inside is shiroan (stirred white bean) and chestnut.
24-hour course, 4 full days from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (with lunch break)
Dessert course, separated by season, 8,500 baht per season (1 day course)
Take the entire course from the normal price of 40,000 baht. Promotion = net 32,000 baht (average 8,000 baht per course)
This price included…
- Cost of raw materials and equipment
- Study books
- Certificate (issued by The V School)
- Mobile Application for reviewing studies in the form of images and videos.
- Apron and hat worth 250 baht (only for new students)
- The minimum to open a course is 3 students or more, with a maximum of not more than 10 people per course. In the case that the number of students does not reach The institute will call to inform you at least 3-5 days before the course postponement. and will be postponed to the next round
- In case you want to cancel The institute reserves the right. No refunds under any circumstances. But customers can change to other courses, both live courses at the institute and online courses. at the same value If the value is greater, pay the remaining difference.
- In the case that the value of the purchased course is less than 10,000 baht, there will be an additional apron and hat cost of 250 baht per set. But if the course purchased is higher than 10,000 baht, there will be 1 set of apron and hat free (only for new students). Students must bring Aprons and apron hats must be brought with you at all times until graduation.
Note: In the case that the customer wishes to postpone the class date. Please notify the school at least 3 days in advance. If later than that, there will be a fine of 2,000 baht / person (except for the Lobster and Salmon courses, inform 1 week in advance or a fine of 4,000 baht / person). As reserved, the school reserves the right to return the deposit.
If the registered course is postponed suddenly more than 3 times without notifying the school in advance. We reserve the right to not allow students to attend classes and reserve the right not to issue a certificate to that registrant.