Basic Thai Cooking Course
Our classes are for beginners to learn the basics of authentic Thai cuisine. By understanding
the ingredients and principles of Thai food, popular dishes such as Tom Yum Kung, green curry
with fish balls. and vermicelli salad is programmed in this course. You will learn the unique spices of Thailand and basic knowledge of ingredients and cooking skills. Each session is 3 hours long.
Start a local market to turn Thai flavors and herbs into 12 dishes in 1 course (4 sessions)
through hands-on essential experiences.
- Direct experience original Thai
- Learn Thai culture through cooking
- Basic knowledge of Thai ingredients, herbs and Thai kitchen equipment
- Basic Thai cooking methods
- Original taste of Thai food
- Thai food culture
- Thai food ingredients
Thai food program : Morning session
9.00 am. : Arrive at school and register
9.00 am. – 12.00 pm. : Cooking class : 3 menus
12.00 – 01.00 pm. : Lunch at The v school
Thai food program : Afternoon session
13.00 pm. : Arrive at school and register
01.00 – 04.00 pm. : Cooking class : 3 menus
Thai food course session 1
Thai food course session 2
Thai food course session 3
Thai food course session 4
12-hour course, 2 full days from 9.00-16.00 (with lunch break)
Duration : 3 hrs. per time
Place of study : 238 Ladprao Soi 1 Intersection 14, Chomphon Subdistrict, Chatuchak District, Bangkok 10900 (Soi next to Union Mall)
from normal price 20,000 baht, promotion = net 15,500 baht
This price includes…
- Cost of raw materials and equipment
- Certificate (issued by The V School)
- Mobile Application for studying in the form of images and videos
- Apron and hat worth 250 baht (only for new students)
- Minimum to open a course of 3 people or more, up to a maximum of 10 people per course in case the number of students is not reached. The institution will call not less than 3-5 days before the postponement of the course. and will be postponed to the next round.
- If you want to cancel The institution reserves the right There are no refunds under any circumstances. But customers can change to other courses, both live courses at the institute and online courses. at the same value If the value is greater, pay the remaining difference.
- In the event that the value of the course purchased is less than 10,000 baht, there will be an additional 250 baht per set of apron and hat, but if the course purchase is more than 10,000 baht, 1 set of apron and hat will be free (only for new students). Always bring an apron and apron until you graduate.
Note: In case the customer wants to postpone the school date Please notify the school at least 3 days in advance. If late, there will be a fine of 2,000 baht / person (except for the Lobster and Salmon course, notify 1 week in advance or a fine of 4,000 baht / person). did not report As booked, the school reserves the right to return the deposit.
If the registered course is suddenly postponed more than 3 times without notifying the school in advance reserves the right not to attend and reserves the right not to issue a certificate to that registrant.